Love travel? Come and join our team.....
Ski Solutions is part of the Active Travel Group which has combined revenues of over £30m and brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands. Travel, whether it be skiing in the Alps, hiking the West Highland Way or cycling the vineyards of Provence is in our DNA.
We encourage a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where staff turnover is low and the opportunity to develop within the organisation is clear. It goes without saying that when we’re not working, we know how to enjoy ourselves, from summer evening rounders in Battersea Park to the legendary end of season team trip to the Alps.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team with fantastic career prospects.
Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke and Cycling for Softies are London based in fantastic open plan river-side offices adjacent to Battersea Bridge.
Reports to - Campaigns & Partnerships Manager
Based at - Battersea, London (currently homeworking in line with government advice)
Contract - This role is offered on a part-time basis initially (2-3 days per week), with the view to becoming full time as soon as feasible
We are looking for a digitally-minded Marketing Executive to join our team, working across our travel brands: Ski Solutions, Cycling for Softies and BSpoke Tours. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality content for our newsletters, social channels, websites and blogs, as well as providing ongoing analysis and reporting on performance.
We are looking for a team player, with excellent communication skills and a creative mindset, who is willing to get stuck in and support the marketing team in a fast-paced, exciting travel environment. This role will best suit someone with experience working in a digital marketing environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, design and send our transactional and brand awareness emails
- Report on email performance and implement ongoing improvements
- Get involved in our SEO efforts, conducting keyword research, optimising website copy and ensuring meta titles and descriptions follow best practice
- Research and write creative blogs, optimised for SEO
- Manage our organic social media channels – developing a plan to grow and engage our audience (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & LinkedIn)
- Create assets for paid social campaigns and help build in Facebook Business Manager
- Support with ongoing website maintenance including updating existing landing pages and building new landing pages
- Support the Campaigns Manager with delivery of direct mail projects and brochures
- Ensure all content is created in line with our brand guidelines
- Two years’ experience in a marketing position within a B2C environment
- Proven experience in building and sending newsletters
- Strong copywriting skills and impeccable attention to detail
- An understanding of SEO best practice
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- A love of the mountains and winter sport
- Experience working with Photoshop
- Experience of reporting via Google Analytics
- Experience using CRM tools Pardot & Salesforce
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Becky Pascual, our Marketing Campaigns & Partnerships Manager, on email@example.com