Love travel? Come and join our team.....
Ski Solutions is part of the Active Travel Group which has combined revenues of over £30m and brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands. Travel, whether it be skiing in the Alps, hiking the West Highland Way or cycling the vineyards of Provence is in our DNA.
We encourage a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where staff turnover is low and the opportunity to develop within the organisation is clear. It goes without saying that when we’re not working, we know how to enjoy ourselves, from summer evening rounders in Battersea Park to the legendary end of season team trip to the Alps.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team with fantastic career prospects.
Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke and Cycling for Softies are London based in fantastic open plan offices.
Sales Account Manager
As we exit what we hope to be the only winter that ski lifts don’t turn, our focus turns to Winter 21/22 and what we see as an enormous opportunity to consolidate Ski Solutions position as the market leader in our industry. To achieve this we are once again looking to further grow our specialist account management team at Ski Solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most established and successful sales teams in the ski industry. Although the head office is in London we are looking to recruit either an office based member of staff or home worker.
The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain relationships with clients through focused account management. Using your honed sales skills and experience, you will convert leads into bookings making sure that agreed targets are achieved, while ensuring the companies high standard of unparalleled service is upheld.
It is important you are a keen skier, who not only is passionate about the mountains, but also has a proven track record in ski holiday sales, preferably, tailor-made.
The role comes with a competitive basic pay and unrivalled OTE, as well as superb company benefits. You will also be placed on the Account Manager Progression scheme which looks after a staff member’s desire to progress within the business.
The start date for this role is flexible depending on the calibre of the candidate. However, it’s likely to start in the late Spring, early Summer.
For more information and a full job spec, please email your CV and cover letter to the Head of Sales, Hugo Clarke at email@example.com.
Due to high demand for this role, only successful candidates will be approached within 14 days of their initial contact.
Digital Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Campaigns & Partnerships Manager
Based at: Brixton, London
This is a varied and fast-growing role where you’ll be supporting the wider marketing team with all things digital. The ideal candidate will be analytically minded, have fantastic communication skills (both written and verbal) and show strong attention to detail. It’s an exciting time to join our marketing team and help us deliver on our ambitious growth plans across our three brands: Ski Solutions, Cycling for Softies and BSpoke Tours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, design and send our transactional and brand awareness emails, including researching and writing copy
- Report on email performance and implement ongoing improvements
- Get involved in our SEO efforts, conducting keyword research, optimising website copy and ensuring meta titles and descriptions follow best practice
- Create digital assets for varying channels using Photoshop
- Maintain the website and ensure all content is up to date and SEO friendly
- Support the Campaigns Manager to ensure campaigns are consistently merchandised across all digital channels
- Maintain our product and pricing, including loading new properties and tours, updating existing product, merchandising offers and ensuring our pricing is kept up to date
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent written communication
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- You must work well in a team with a hard-working and flexible approach
- Numerate and analytical
- A love for travel, skiing and cycling
- Previous experience in SEO and PPC
- Previous experience building newsletters (preferably in Pardot)
- Previous experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience with Google Analytics
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to Becky Pascual, our Campaigns & Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited agency applications will not be considered.