Love travel? Come and join our team.....
Ski Solutions is part of the Active Travel Group which has combined revenues of over £30m and brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands. Travel, whether it be skiing in the Alps, hiking the West Highland Way or cycling the vineyards of Provence is in our DNA.
We encourage a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where staff turnover is low and the opportunity to develop within the organisation is clear. It goes without saying that when we’re not working, we know how to enjoy ourselves, from summer evening rounders in Battersea Park to the legendary end of season team trip to the Alps.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team with fantastic career prospects.
Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke and Cycling for Softies are London based in fantastic open plan river-side offices adjacent to Battersea Bridge.
Current London based vacancies listed below:
- Marketing Manger/Senior Marketing Manager
- Ski Sales Account Manager
- Client Services Concierge
Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager to join Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies based in open plan river-side offices in Battersea.
These brands form part of the Active Travel Group which brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands.
The Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager will assume a key role within our marketing department and is well suited to an all-round general marketer who will be responsible for leading on all marketing campaign activity across digital and direct channels with a key focus on content.
Applicants should be strong communicators, quick-witted and commercially focused, capable of combining vision and creative flair with exceptional organisational skills and a strong focus on execution.
You must be comfortable ‘rolling your sleeves’ up and getting hands on in the detail where required, but are capable of thinking and operating strategically. The successful candidate will be able to display evidence of proven successes through their career in the travel, retail, luxury or services sectors.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing position within a B2C environment
- Experience managing a team of at least two marketing execs
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and hungry to outperform targets
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- Ability to make quick decisions while remaining calm under pressure
- A passion for winter sports / cycling / outdoor adventure
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to shape and deliver the overall marketing plan
- Being a key member of the marketing team, driving campaigns across multi-channel marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Head of Sales to plan and deliver campaigns
- Management of the marketing budget
- Ownership of the content marketing strategy
- Oversee all tourist board relationships and external partnerships working with the Senior Campaign Marketing Executive on delivery
- Developing and managing a team of two executives to ensure their personal development
- Overseeing PR activities with a view to significantly increasing online referral links from high-ranking domains
- Manage relationships with external agencies and designers
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
To apply for this position please email the Head of Marketing, Sacha Peters at SachaP@skisolutions.com with your CV and covering letter. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Sales Account Manager
Client Services Concierge
This is a wide-ranging and exciting role, supporting our winter-sports and cycling programmes, in a fast growing and ever-changing business. As part of our Client Services team you will be responsible for every aspect of the booking process once the client has confirmed their holiday. Our ideal candidate will have unparalleled customer service skills, a keen eye for detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Provide support and guidance to the client post booking, ensuring unparalleled service is always delivered
- Answering client queries regarding their accommodation or resort by phone and email
- Assisting clients in booking lift passes, ski school, nannies and restaurants
- Liaising with tour operators or directly with European and North American suppliers to administer changes to client bookings
- Processing new bookings and invoices
- Preparing travel itineraries and sending client travel documents
- Arranging client payments by phone or bank transfer
- Chasing clients in a timely manner to pay any overdue monies
- Previous office experience
- Excellent written communication and a friendly telephone manner with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- You must work well in a team with a hard-working and flexible approach
- A love of the mountains and or cycling and travel
- Language skills (French, German or Italian) are useful
- A background in high-end tailor-made travel
To apply for this position please email the Managing Director, Craig Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to be considered. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Unsolicited agency applications will not be considered.