Love travel? Come and join our team.....
Ski Solutions is part of the Active Travel Group which has combined revenues of over £30m and brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands. Travel, whether it be skiing in the Alps, hiking the West Highland Way or cycling the vineyards of Provence is in our DNA.
We encourage a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where staff turnover is low and the opportunity to develop within the organisation is clear. It goes without saying that when we’re not working, we know how to enjoy ourselves, from summer evening rounders in Battersea Park to the legendary end of season team trip to the Alps.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team with fantastic career prospects.
Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke and Cycling for Softies are London based in fantastic open plan offices.
Ski Sales Account Manager
Reports to – Senior Team Leader and Head of Sales
Location – Brixton, London
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our leading winter-sports tour operator and travel agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced sales team within a fast-growing luxury travel company based in a fantastic office in south-west London.
As Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for clients. The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management. Using your sales skills and experience, you will convert enquiries into bookings making sure that agreed targets are achieved whilst maintaining the company’s high standard of unparalleled service. It’s important you are a keen skier who’s passionate about the mountains and looking for an exciting new challenge.
- Convert enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements
- Using expert knowledge of the ski industry to recommend a holiday package for clientsAttempting to close the sale at every opportunity
- Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to clients with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
- Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s including call conversion and margin targets
- Take ownership and accountability of your work ensuring 100% booking accuracy
- Develop and increase knowledge of products across the Ski Solutions range
- Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries
- Outbound calls to existing clients to maintain Account Manager relations-
- Manage your sales pipeline and bookings using our CRM and reservation systems
Knowledge and Experience
- Proven sales track record, preferably in ski sales/tailor-made ski sales
- Proven record of working in a target driven sales environment
- Highly sales motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communicator, builds strong trusting relationships with clients
- Ability to work under pressure to handle targets with a strong sense of urgency
- Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance.
- Committed and flexible approach, a strong team player
We are proud to offer a market-leading remuneration package that rewards hard work. All of our new starters undertake extensive three-month training and induction period. The average OTE for a new starter in their first year with modest sales experience is £32k. Our higher earners with a few years’ experience earn over £45k on average, with uncapped commission potential.
In addition to our competitive salaries we offer a great benefits package including the following:
- Contributory pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Ski Solutions travel discounts
- Friends and Family discount scheme
- Familiarisation trips for all Account Managers
To apply to this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Hugo on email@example.com