Current vacancies listed below
- Marketing Manger/Senior Marketing Manager
- Sales Account Manager
Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager to join Ski Solutions and outbound cycle brands, BSpoke Tours and Cycling for Softies based in open plan river-side offices in Battersea.
These brands form part of the Active Travel Group which brings together a team of 80 outdoors and mountain travel professionals looking after over 23,000 customers across its five brands.
The Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager will assume a key role within our marketing department and is well suited to an all-round general marketer who will be responsible for leading on all marketing campaign activity across digital and direct channels with a key focus on content.
Applicants should be strong communicators, quick-witted and commercially focused, capable of combining vision and creative flair with exceptional organisational skills and a strong focus on execution.
You must be comfortable ‘rolling your sleeves’ up and getting hands on in the detail where required, but are capable of thinking and operating strategically. The successful candidate will be able to display evidence of proven successes through their career in the travel, retail, luxury or services sectors.
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing position within a B2C environment
- Experience managing a team of at least two marketing execs
- Highly organised
- Ambitious and hungry to outperform targets
- Experience of successfully working with and managing agencies
- Ability to make quick decisions while remaining calm under pressure
- A passion for winter sports / cycling / outdoor adventure
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Digital Marketing Manager to shape and deliver the overall marketing plan
- Being a key member of the marketing team, driving campaigns across multi-channel marketing
- Work closely with the Head of Product and Head of Sales to plan and deliver campaigns
- Management of the marketing budget
- Ownership of the content marketing strategy
- Oversee all tourist board relationships and external partnerships working with the Senior Campaign Marketing Executive on delivery
- Developing and managing a team of two executives to ensure their personal development
- Overseeing PR activities with a view to significantly increasing online referral links from high-ranking domains
- Manage relationships with external agencies and designers
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
To apply for this position please email the Head of Marketing, Sacha Peters at SachaP@skisolutions.com with your CV and covering letter. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a talented Account Manager to join our leading winter-sports tour operator and travel agent. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced sales team within a fast-growing luxury travel company based in a fantastic office in south-west London.
As Account Manager, you will be the first point of contact for clients. The purpose of this role is to develop and maintain a relationship with clients through focused account management. Using your sales skills and experience, you will convert enquiries into bookings making sure that agreed targets are achieved whilst maintaining the company’s high standard of unparalleled service. It’s important you are a keen skier who’s passionate about the mountains and looking for an exciting new challenge.
• Convert enquiries into sales by tailoring a package specific to the client’s requirements
• Using expert knowledge of the ski industry to recommend a holiday package for clients
• Attempting to close the sale at every opportunity
• Actively seek to improve the level of service offered to clients with a commitment to go the extra mile and exceed expectations
• Achieve and exceed sales performance targets against KPI’s including call conversion and margin targets
• Take ownership and accountability of your work ensuring 100% booking accuracy
• Develop and increase knowledge of products across the Ski Solutions range
• Demonstrate willingness and flexibility to assist other departments with customer queries
• Outbound calls to existing clients to maintain Account Manager relations
• Manage your sales pipeline and bookings using our CRM and reservation systems
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven sales track record, preferably in ski sales/tailor made ski sales
• Proven record of working in a target driven sales environment
• Highly sales motivated
• Excellent verbal and written communicator, builds strong trusting relationships with clients
• Ability to work under pressure to handle targets with a strong sense of urgency
• Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own performance
• Committed and flexible approach, a strong team player
We are proud to offer a market leading remuneration package that rewards hard work. All of our new starters undertake an extensive three-month training and induction period. The average OTE for a new starter in their first year with modest sales experience is £32k. Our higher earners with a few years’ experience earn over £45k on average, with uncapped commission potential.
In addition to our competitive salaries we offer a great benefits package including the following:
• Contributory pension
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Ski Solutions travel discounts
• Friends and Family discount scheme
• Familiarisation trips for all Account Managers
Why Ski Solutions
Ski Solutions employs approximately 35 people in the UK across its winter-sports and summer cycling businesses. We encourage a fun, fast-paced atmosphere where staff turnover is low and the opportunity to develop within the organisation is clear.
When we’re not working, we know how to enjoy ourselves. Our management team work hard to make sure we have fun as often as possible with team and companywide incentives to treat us to great nights out and some fantastic food. Also, not forgetting our annual end of season ski trip, unforgettable Christmas parties and summer socials which have included piano sing-alongs and lawn bowls with rosé picnic.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, high-performing team with fantastic career prospects.