Off Piste Skiing Holidays
If, for you, going on a ski holiday is all about hunting down the freshest powder fields and most exhilarating backcountry terrain, then why not try one of our off piste ski holidays? Freeride skiing is ever popular amongst thrill-seekers who prefer to get away from the well-marked tracks and find the much sought after beds of fluffy champagne powder, which hold the promise of fresh tracks on your descent.
Off piste ski holidays can be enjoyed in a selection of ski resorts that are renowned for their hikeable backcountry areas, good choice of 'itinerary runs' - marked off piste areas, and freeride terrain that is accessible by chairlifts or gondolas. We always recommend exploring off piste areas with the help of a mountain guide, who can ensure you do so safely and get the most out of your experience.
Call our ski experts to find out more about off piste ski holidays with Ski Solutions.
Famous off piste ski resorts
- Chamonix: home to the world's most famous off piste run, The Vallée Blanche
- Verbier: try out a huge choice of lift-served itinerary runs
- Jackson Hole: offers guided backcountry tours
- St. Anton: plenty of glade runs and powder bowls to try out
- Read more about the best ski resorts for powder here