Stylish and extremely comfortable Chalet Cairn has proved hugely popular with guests over recent winters. Ski access is simple, with the Aeroski gondola and the Palafour chairlift both within 3 minutes’ walk, and a ski shuttle bus stop just outside for access to the lifts at Val Claret. The resort centre of Tignes le Lac is also only a couple of minutes’ easy walk. The owner takes great pride in the chalet and is constantly updating it to keep it in a perfect and comfortable condition for the guests. The location on Tignes’ lakeshore also provides stunning views across the water from the lounge, terrace and hot tub to the spectacular mountain face known as ‘The Fingers’, named after the narrow couloirs and ridges running down it. The face is illuminated at night with a gentle ethereal glow, and on clear moonlit nights, the view is even more sensational.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.