Built over three levels, Chalet Jupiter can sleep up to eight guests in its four double bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms.
On the first floor sits the open plan living and kitchen area, where the interior design is particularly eye-catching, as it beautifully blends traditional architecture with a number of contemporary touches.
On the large south-facing balcony guests can enjoy the private Jacuzzi with stunning views over the world-famous resort.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.