Designed and decorated with great attention to detail, this comfortable and entertaining chalet combines modern furnishings with traditional alpine décor makeing it a perfect place to spend a winter holiday .
Large open-plan living areas take up the top floor and the bedrooms are situated on the other three floors below. Offering views of the resort and a fire to keep you warm, this mountain refuge also features an indoor Jacuzzi and sauna to ensure that you can unwind and relax on your holiday.
Only a few minutes’ walk from the centre of town as well as the lifts, you can be sure to make the most of the snow in Val d'Isere.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.