The Cedre Blanc is a stylish, quality detached chalet, that has recently been completely refurbished by its owners for the 2014/15 season. It offers six comfortable bedrooms over three floors, all of which will have wooden floors, attractive curtains, and modern en suite bathrooms. The light, wood panelling throughout adds to the bright and airy ambience of the property. The reception areas have smart tiled floors and there are lovely sofas to relax on in front of the open fireplace. From here sliding doors lead onto the south west facing balcony, a perfect sheltered sun trap, from where stunning views of the Méribel valley can be enjoyed. The main ski-lifts and vibrant nightlife of Méribel Centre are only approximately ten minutes' walk and there is a frequent bus service within 4 minutes' walk from the chalet.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided six days per week.