A beautiful, cosy chalet, located in the Altiport area of Alpe d'Huez, Chalet Edelweiss offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the surrounding mountains in a quaint setting.
An open plan lounge/dining room area with a warm log fire as well as a relaxing sauna makes this chalet the ideal place to relax after a days skiing.
Chalet Edelweiss is located in a quiet area with a blue piste running beside the chalet. With the nearest lift only 400 metres away, this chalet is ideally located for those looking to make the most of the snow.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee