La Rocheure is a traditional old Val d'Isère farmhouse that retains its original charm with the use of local wood and stone, sections date back to the 17th century. Today it offers a modern and stylish home-from-home. The chalet is decorated to a high quality finish throughout, with a high ceilinged open-plan lounge and dining area, with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, so don't forget to bring your favourite films. Huge windows open onto a balcony with superb views of Val d’Isère and the Solaise Mountain. La Rocheure has the perfect location for skiers, offering quick and easy access to the lifts in the mornings and you can ski back to the door under normal conditions, on the red 'Olympic' piste. It is also close to the resort centre for Val's famous après ski, just a few minutes' walk across the piste, or ride the free resort shuttle, that runs until 8pm.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Bathrobes, slippers and luxury toiletries
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.