At 1,400 metres (4,600 ft), Serre-Chevalier is home to a Club Med Resort that resembles a little hamlet of some fifteen chalets. Set in a beautiful ski-in ski-out location, this property is perfect for those looking to maximise their time on the slopes.
With their charming wooden and stone architecture, these beautiful buildings blend in perfectly with their surroundings. Inside, the spacious, warmly decorated lounges and family rooms are the ideal setting for parents and children to share special moments together.
A wide range of activities, from skiing on the slopes of the Grand Serre Chevalier ski domain, to rest and relaxation in the indoor swimming pool and the Club Med Spa* by Payot.
Bars & Restaurants
Restaurants: Delicious, creative cuisine and impeccable table art. Our chefs pull out all the stops to ensure you have a fabulous and entertaining meal.
- Le Vauban: This restaurant welcomes families and friends at all mealtimes. Enjoy the view over the valley from the spacious terrace.
BABY CORNER special service: the baby corner, located in the Resort's main buffet restaurant, serves sweet and savoury baby foods and has all the equipment necessary for preparing babies' meals.
Bars: Available all day and evening (during bar opening hours) in all the bars in the Resort (including the nightclub).
Drinks included(served by the glass and in the bars only): Water, fruit juices, sodas, hot drinks, cocktails with and without alcohol, local and/or international spirits, wines. Sweet and savoury snacks
- The Izoard: With its warm decor, lounges and terrace with panoramic view over the valley, this bar is the ideal place to relax with a cocktail.
- Le Lautaret: Dance floor, comfortable British-style lounges and a low-key atmosphere are the hallmarks of this bar, which opens when night falls.
Sports & Activities
The Club Med Serre-Chevalier Resort will fulfil everyone's needs for sport, leisure and relaxation. Children and adults alike can pick and mix activities to create the perfect combination between sports, relaxation, partying, fitness and discovery.
- Grand Serre-Chevalier ski domain
- "Special Teenagers Ski Programme" ( You can choose between Moguls, Jumping, Skiing on the edge of the pistes, slalom, skicross, skiing through the forest, in the powder, Initiation and awareness of safety in the mountains)
- Guided walks with or without snowshoes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Lounge and festive evenings
- And also: Activities in the Resort, Pool, Video games, Wellness Centre, Aquadynamic, Pilates
Club Med Spa by Payot the perfect combination of beauty and pleasure.
● 6 individual treatment rooms
● 1 "duo" room for tandem treatments
● A Zen area
● A Zen tea room
● Bathrobe on loan during your treatment
All our treatment programmes are organised around a theme.
Children & Teens
Our Resort welcomes children of all ages with children's club activities according to age, run by professionals.
● Privileged areas, specially designed for their needs.
● Skiing or snowboarding lessons by professional instructors.
● The chance to take the official skiing or snowboarding diplomas.
● Dedicated areas, specifically designed for their needs
● Equipment designed with a view to comfort and safety
● Opening hours that allow parents to make the most of their day's skiing and evening
● A structure that combines innovation with 40 years of experience, based on the respect of each child's desires and biological clock
● G.O®s with a passion for their job
● As well as snow sports, numerous other activities for all ages: creative activities and games.