Chalet Du Virage is a fantastic, spacious chalet located in the centre of Meribel, a short ten-minute walk from the abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. The main lift area is located a slightly longer walk away, however, for your convenience a minibus service is operated taking you directly to the lifts in just four minutes, allowing guests maximum time on the slopes.
This impressive chalet is set over three floors with remarkable views over the Meribel Valley, just imagine waking up to the sight of the snowy mountains and your own private balcony every day. After an exciting day exploring Meribel and the greater Three Valleys ski area enjoy an amazing dinner in the large open plan living and dining area. Once suitably full, why not relax with loved ones and a glass of wine around the centrally suspended wood burner. This chalet is a fantastic choice for groups of friends and family looking for a luxury base in a sensational location.
This self-catered accommodation includes:
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet on arrival
- Chalet Manager on hand during your stay to ensure all runs smoothly
- Welcome pack on arrival, which would include milk, juice, cereal, butter, jams, sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cleaning products for the kitchen and toilet paper.
- Fresh bread will be delivered to the chalet early each morning
- Driver service to and from the slopes
- Linen, towels and tea towels (beds made on arrival)
- Cots and high chairs provided if required
- A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks
- The end of week deep clean.