Built and designed by its owner, chalet Toubkal 1 is one half of a chalet looking over the piste in La Tania. The chalet's boot room leads out onto the piste (the chalet offers ski in/ski out access) and the cable cars sit just 100m away.
A great choice for groups - the chalet can sleep 6 people.
Toubkal 1's excellent open plan living area is comfortable and spacious with a great wood burner to keep you warm.
The chalet's 3 bedrooms are comfortable and each have their own en-suite facilities.
After returning to the chalet in the evenings, enjoy the sauna and relax your muscles after a day on the slopes - a great way to spend your evening.
The chalet is also in a great location in La Tania with its ski in/ski out facilities and the cable car sitting just 100m away - easy access to the slopes every morning.
This self-catered accommodation includes:
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet on arrival
- Chalet Manager on hand during your stay to ensure all runs smoothly
- Welcome pack on arrival, which would include milk, juice, cereal, butter, jams, sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cleaning products for the kitchen and toilet paper.
- Fresh bread will be delivered to the chalet early each morning
- Linen, towels and tea towels (beds made on arrival)
- Cots and high chairs provided if required
- A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks
- The end of week deep clean.