Chalet Lea is a traditional Savoyard chalet located 200m from the slopes of the world's largest ski area, The Three Valleys. The chalet can sleep up to 12 guests in six comfortable bedrooms all with en-suites. The Spacious living room is a great area to relax in with a warming log fire and comfortable sofas.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee