This is a full board hotel - including flights/transfers, local area lift pass, tuition, childcare, open bar/snacks & entertainment.
From its perch at 1,900m above sea level and facing south, the stone and wood clad Resort Club Med overlooks the entire Tarentaise valley. Built on the slopes, it dominates a bona fide resort, developed with consideration and affection by the inhabitants of Montvalezan. The Savoyard interior design tells the fabulous story of the mythical Petit St Bernard pass, from the crossing of the Alps by Hannibal with his elephants, to the pilgrims crossing the high mountain, to which the fresco in reception bears witness. For an extra special experience, stay in the Exclusive Collection area offering balconies with magical views of the most beautiful Savoy summits.
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (if booked package incl Club Med transport)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors' Club Med (from 11 to 17 years) (During French school holidays)
- Local area lift pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (from 8 years during French school holidays)(from 12yrs outside French holidays) or cross-country skiing (from 12 years)
- Special Teen's snow sports package (from 11 to 17 years) (During French school holidays)