Built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at a giddying altitude of 2000m, and surrounded on two sides by piste, the five chalets of Le Village characterize the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long.
At ground floor level you will find an indoor hot tub, sauna and one en-suite twin room. To the first floor, you find the main entrance, boot room, another en-suite twin and the living and dining room, bathed in light from the vast picture windows. Generous proportions give the living area an airy feel and the log-fire provides a warming focal point, alongside the enormous flat-screen TV.
Stairs take you up to the second floor where there are three twin rooms and one double, all en-suite. On the third floor, you have the added luxury of an entirely separate TV lounge.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu