UK Covid-19 Testing Requirements
Following the Government announcement on 5 January 2022, fully vaccinated travellers will no longer have to take pre-departure Covid-19 tests in England from 04:00 GMT on Friday 7 January. Those fully vaccinated will also not be required to self-isolate while awaiting their test results after arriving in England. If you arrive after 04:00 GMT on Sunday, you will be able to take a lateral flow test on day two and will only need a PCR test if the result is positive.
We are pleased to be working with Qured to offer you 10% off their tests. Follow this link and enter the promo code SKISOLUTIONS10.
Destination Country Testing Requirements
In many cases, fully vaccinated travellers in possession of the NHS vaccine certificate do not need to take tests before departure to their overseas destination.
However, requirements vary from country to country and are highly fluid. Please check and refer to the country specifics via the FCDO links below:
- France (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france/entry-requirements)
- Austria (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/austria/entry-requirements)
- Italy (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/italy/entry-requirements)
- Switzerland (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/switzerland/entry-requirements)
- Norway (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/norway/entry-requirements)
- Andorra (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/andorra/entry-requirements)
- Canada (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/canada/entry-requirements)
- USA (www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements)
We've put together some of our frequently asked questions about what to expect when skiing this winter including the latest travel information and Government guidance.