Client Services Executive
This is a wide-ranging and exciting role, supporting our winter-sports and cycling programmes, in a fast growing and ever-changing business. As part of our Client Services team you will be responsible for every aspect of the booking process once the client has confirmed their holiday. Our ideal candidate will have unparalleled customer service skills, a keen eye for detail and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support and guidance to the client post booking, ensuring unparalleled service is always delivered
- Answering client queries regarding their accommodation or resort by phone and email
- Assisting clients in booking lift passes, ski school, ski hire and restaurants
- Liaising with tour operators or directly with European and North American suppliers to administer changes to client bookings
- Processing new bookings and invoices
- Preparing travel itineraries and sending client travel documents
- Arranging client payments by phone or bank transfer
- Chasing clients in a timely manner to pay any overdue monies
- Previous office experience
- Excellent written communication and a friendly telephone manner with a willingness to go the extra mile
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- You must work well in a team with a hard-working and flexible approach
- A love of the mountains and or cycling and travel
- Language skills (French, German or Italian) are useful
- A background in high-end tailor-made travel
We offer a great benefits package including the following
- Rapidly growing business with bases in the England, Scotland and Ireland, offering opportunities to grow your career within the Active Travel Group
- Regular social activities including annual end-of-season ski trip, summer BBQ’s and regular weeknight events
- Modern open-plan office adjacent to Brixton Market, with opportunity for hybrid home working
- Contributory pension
- Active Travel Group travel discounts
- Friends and Family discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme/childcare voucher scheme
- £25 - 26,000 OTE
About Our Company
Our team at Ski Solutions is made up of passionate skiers, together we create tailor-made ski holidays and wonderful memories for our clients.
Why Choose Us
Our company culture is supportive and fun with hybrid working and regular week-night events. We also enjoy an end of season annual ski trip.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to our Head of Client Services, Murray Dee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.