Your Travel Checklist
We are currently planning to operate to all of our Ski destinations this winter.
Covid-19 has created unprecedented and highly fluid rules and regulations relating to international travel. In the period leading up to your departure, our highly experienced Client Services and Operations teams will be monitoring the situation and will be in touch with you to advise if there are any changes to your booked itinerary.
We pay close attention to the guidance from the UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO), ABTA, Public Health England and local health authorities in our destinations. It is important nonetheless for you to keep abreast of the latest FCDO travel advice to establish the most up to date entry requirements.
For more information you might find the following resources useful:
- The FCDO (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice)
- ABTA (https://www.abta.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak)
- The latest Covid-19 guidance on our website (https://www.skisolutions.com/coronavirus-travel-information)
What can we help with?
- Covid-19 important information
- Ski hire, lessons and lift passes
- Travel documents and insurance
- Airport parking and lounges
- Extras such as Huski catering