This is a full board hotel - including flights/transfers, local area lift pass, tuition, childcare, open bar/snacks & entertainment.
At the crossroads of the six valleys of the Oisans lies the resort of Alpe d'Huez, at the heart of the ancient alpine pastures of a mountain village.
Overlooking this island of sunshine, the Resort invites its guests to try out the sliding sports to experience the thrills of the longest black slope in Europe, while those who are partial to relaxing will enjoy the panoramic views.
The bars and restaurants cater for every palate for breakfast, lunch & dinner.
Be carefree with an all-inclusive package! You can have the freedom to enjoy drinks and snacks in all the chalet hotel bars, outside normal meal hours, and, as much as you like!
Meal times are a memorable experience. The masterful chefs offer you a choice of the world's finest cuisine with freshly-sourced produce, mouth-watering flavours and ingredients that perhaps you've never tasted before; or you can choose universal favourites such as grilled meats, pizzas and hamburgers or there's also simple, fresh and light options on offer.
Selected drinks of your choice throughout the day and night! Water, fruit juices, soft drinks, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, beer, wine, 'aperitifs', cocktails, local and international alcohol such as rum, whisky, gin, etc...
Unlimited snacks... you can indulge in whatever you fancy day and night! Gourmet moments to make the most of the chalet hotel activities at your own pace: late breakfast, late lunch, afternoon snack, nightclub nibbles... including a wide variety of sweet and savoury snacks (salads, fruits, dairy products, cookies, pizzas, hamburgers, savoury tarts, nachos, tapas, etc.)
Your Package includes:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (if booked package incl Club Med transport)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors' Club Med (from 11 to 17 years) (During French school holidays)
- Local area lift pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (from 8 years during French school holidays)(from 12yrs outside French holidays) or cross-country skiing (from 12 years)
- Special Teen's snow sports package (from 11 to 17 years) (During French school holidays)
From December 2019 Club Med Alpe D’Huez will become a four-star hotel. During this Winter 18/19 season, there will be no impact on the access to the resort however there will be no access to the swimming pool and spa. Opening December 2019, the new hotel will host more facilities including an indoor pool and paddling pool, a family gaming area as well as two new restaurants.