This high spec design chalet is a gem in the heart of Tignes Les Boisses. Chalet Alpinium 1 sits close to a handful of restaurants and bars in this quiet village and is in a prime ski-in ski-out location, close to a high-speed bubble and chair lift next to the slopes.
The chalet sleeps 14 guests across seven bedrooms. The living area is open and spacious with comfortable, plush furnishings, making it the ideal place to relax and socialise after a day on the slopes. There is floor to ceiling windows throughout the property giving it an airy atmosphere and stunning mountain vistas as far as the eye can see.
The well-planned wellness area is home to a sauna and shower on the ground floor and there is a hot tub on the terrace that faces out onto the sunny slopes.
Chalet Alpinium 1 can be joined with Chalet Alpinium 2 so that larger groups of up to 22 can enjoy a winter getaway to Tignes together.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.