Isola 2000 is a great choice for a long weekend: short transfers and snow-sure skiing with easy access to varied slopes that reach over 2600m. Conceived in the late 1960s by British entrepreneur, Peter Boumphrey, Isola 2000 is a classic post-war development, built first and foremost for the convenience of the skier. There are 120km of mostly intermediate slopes both above and below the tree line but also plenty to amuse advanced skiers as well as one of the best village nursery slopes we have ever come across. Nightlife is low-key but there are several bars and 2 nightclubs to choose from.
The resort is not recommended for non-skiers.
- Return economy scheduled flights from London to Turin, Geneva or Milan
- Car hire/Transfers
- Accommodation based on 2 people sharing a room. Board basis is as shown above.
What's not included
- Ski lift passes (these can be purchased in resort on arrival)
- Ski/Board and boot rental
- Travel Insurance (this is essential! - make sure you are covered!)
- Ski school or tuition