Based in an old Valais house dating from the 1940's, Backstage Luxury Chalet is a beautiful chalet in Zermatt, with 360-degree panoramic views over the village and the Matterhorn. The chalet boasts five double bedrooms, and the roof structure has open gables, providing the open living, dining and kitchen space. The fireplace also gives the chalet that cosy, traditional chalet-style feeling, a true Alpine gem.
Sleeping ten-guests (plus one extra in a high sleeper bed in one of the double bedrooms), this chalet is perfect for families and groups looking for a luxurious, once in a lifetime holiday. All the furniture and furnishings have been developed in the Heinz Julen studio in Zermatt, and the chalet is covered in art from Zermatt's art galleries.
One of the most luxurious aspects of the Backstage Luxury Chalet is the whirlpool; at the touch of a button, the whirlpool can be hydraulically lifted above the roof, giving the most breathtaking views from above. This is one of the most exclusive experiences you will find in any chalet in the world. here is also a sauna and hammam at the chalet for guests to enjoy unwinding in after a day on the slopes.
Services at the chalet include:
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service
- Welcome champagne reception
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Three-course dinner on six-nights of the seven
- Complimentary house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary spirits bar
- Complimentary access to the entire spa and wellness area at the Backstage Hotel