Chalet Noella is in a prestigious building right at the entrance to the Balcons area of Val Thorens. The building also includes chalets Mathilde and Chloe, and the owners’ private apartment. The location is ideal, close by the Plein Sud blue piste which runs down through the village, and you can ski or walk the 100m from the door across to the piste. Then just ski straight to your choice of ski-lifts in the resort centre, or keep right on skiing, down towards Les Menuires. The chalet is built into the mountain-side, with the entrance on the top floor and a shared staircase to the chalets, each individually run and hosted. The chalet interiors have been individually designed to offer comfortable and stylish accommodation, with all bedrooms having en-suite facilities, hairdryer and some also with balcony. A shared Wellness Spa with a sauna and steam-room for all guests is situated on the third floor and offers a peaceful and relaxing sanctuary after a full day on the slopes.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked option
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake
· Early evening meals for children at 17.30
· 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu, pre-dinner aperitif, choice of quality wines during dinner and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Tea/coffee all day
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.