Chalet Milo is located in the Altitude Val 2400 Residence in the Balcons area of Val Thorens. Just 200 metres (approx.) from the piste, this chalet is ideal for those wanting quick access to the slopes and the ski lifts are a 5-minute walk. Alternatively, you can catch the ski bus from right outside the complex. There are a few pubs and restaurants a short walk from the chalet and the centre of Val Thorens and all the nightlife it has to offer is a 10 minute (approx.) stroll away.
Chalet Milo is a real treat for anyone looking for the full mountain experience. Located on the fifth floor of the residence and conveniently accessed by a lift, the large windows in the chalet’s living area offer a spectacular view of the Val Thorens bowl. The chalet also boasts a south-facing balcony and a wood-burning stove. There are 5 good-sized bedrooms, with their own private or en-suite bathrooms.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet continental breakfast with cooked options
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits on 5 out of 7 days
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner on 5 out of 7 nights
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi