Luxury chalets don’t come much better than Chalet Madeleine. To say it is opulent would be an understatement. Traditional exterior architecture gives way to pure alpine luxury as you step through the wide oak front door onto heated stone floors. Once nestled comfortably before the crackling open fire (with a fresh coffee from the state-of-the-art espresso machine), you can soak up the features in this stunning chalet. A peaceful mezzanine study perches above the spacious open-plan living and dining room. The oak dining table with high-back chairs and feature chandelier lighting is a regal contrast to the relaxing rich brown leather sofas in the lounge. On the large 1st floor terrace sits an 8-person luxury hot tub with mountain views. The bedrooms are sanctuaries of relaxed effortlessness, with broad comfortable beds, soft linens and contemporary design, each with their own uniquely blissful bathroom suite.
This chalet has a fabulous location in the snow sure resort of Val d’Isere. Being close to both Val d’Isere town and the slopes means that in just 8 mins (approx) you can walk to the shops and bars and with the ski bus stop just 2 minutes away, getting to the slopes is a relaxed affair.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 4 course evening meals including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés, unlimited superior wine during dinner, a cheeseboard and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Fresh fruit basket during your stay
· Bathrobes and slippers
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
Family friendly: Guests of this chalet have the option of a private nanny service. Please call us to discuss the options available.