This is a true picture-postcard chalet with weathered oak floors, massive timber beams and Italian stone bathrooms. Loose yourself in the massive squashy sofas and roast your toes in front of the roaring log fire. Antique furniture, snug mountain fabrics and alpine memorabilia dress this dream mountain hideaway. There is a fabulous wet suite with hot tub and terrace for rolling in the snow.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.