The Chalet Marielaine is a charming property located in Meribel. The chalet is tastefully decorated in a modern French style and offers splendid accommodation for a small group or family not wishing to share a larger chalet. The spacious living area is imaginatively furnished with ample comfy seating, a charming dining area with abundant character and a glorious south-west facing terrace. There is a hot tub and gazebo in the secluded garden for the ultimate in ‘hot bubble & cold snow’ relaxation.
A private driver shuttle service is included in Chalet Marielaine.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu