Mariefleur is a substantial detached wooden chalet nestling in the exclusive private enclave at the entrance to Meribel. Its picture book exterior is complemented by a smart stylish interior, the loving work of a fiercely proud owner. The chalet is imaginatively laid out with lots of intriguing corners and assorted levels; toast your toes around the main fire hearth or curl up in the squashy sofas on the mezzanine above. The relaxation suite with hot tub and sauna will help soothe ski-weary muscles at the end of the day. As one of our dedicated family chalets, infants and children are welcome in this chalet all season long..
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.