Chalet Natalette II has an open-plan lounge/dining area with flat screen TV, DVD and CD player and patio doors leading to a balcony with stunning valley views. All rooms are en-suite and tastefully decorated with wood-clad walls. The chalets share a communal staircase and can be booked separately or together for a group of up to 32 (however, when booked together, each half of the group can only dine in their individual chalets - there is not space to dine together).
The Chalet enjoys a superb location in the heart of Mottaret, just 100 metres (approx) from the pistes where intermediates/advanced skiers can ski a blue to the Mottaret lifts. Beginners can walk 250 metres (approx) to the lifts.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi