Set in the Mussilon/Plan Moulin district of Meribel, the charming Chalet Chardon is set back from the road and offers fantastic, uninterrupted views of the mountain peaks, from both the generous balcony off the lounge and dining room, and from all of the bedrooms.
Guests have plenty of ski access options here, with a private minibus service available to whisk you from the front door of the chalet to the main lift area and ski schools in just four minutes. Enjoy the luxury of being able to text your driver at the end of each day for a collection home. For those wishing to stroll into the resort centre in the evenings, it is less than a five-minute walk to the shops and some of the best après-ski venues in the Alps, and the ski bus runs until midnight.
With a blend of traditional Alpine style and modern living, the property has a delightful airy feeling throughout. The large exposed stone fireplace acts as a focal point to the chalet, perfect for warming up at the end of the day. Enjoy all the amenities you could want from a chalet, including a ski and boot room and sauna on the lower ground floor, as well as a games room with a foosball table and a TV. There is also an outdoor hot tub on the terrace to soak in after a rewarding day on the mountain, before retiring to the plush bedrooms, which feature walk-in showers and private balconies.
This self-catered accommodation includes:
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet on arrival
- Chalet Manager on hand during your stay to ensure all runs smoothly
- Welcome pack on arrival, which would include milk, juice, cereal, butter, jams, sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cleaning products for the kitchen and toilet paper.
- Fresh bread will be delivered to the chalet early each morning
- Driver service to and from the slopes
- Linen, towels and tea towels (beds made on arrival)
- Cots and high chairs provided if required
- A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks
- The end of week deep clean.