Chalet Brioche in Meribel is a real home from home and picture-postcard Alpine retreat. The pretty bedrooms with hand painted decorative walls and pristine white bathrooms are absolutely immaculate. Sun worshippers will appreciate the south-facing sun terrace and outdoor hot tub to massage away the aches and pains of the day.
The Chalet is an exclusive enclave at the entrance to Meribel, just a 12-minute walk to the village centre. This is an extremely appealing chalet in which to spend a week in the Alps.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.