Located directly opposite the Bruyeres gondola Chalet Estelle has brilliant ski-in ski-out access to the slopes of Les Menuires. It is one of five chalets located in the Chalet de Bruyeres' complex and can sleep up to 15 guests making it great for families and groups. After a day on the slopes, you can soothe any aches in the hot tub whilst admiring the spectacular views from the sun terrace.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
Please note images display a range of the Chalet de Breuyere's complex chalets.