Chalet Attila nestles amongst the trees and is very popular due to its location in La Tania - just minutes from the piste. There are six bedrooms, four twins and two triples, each with en-suite bathrooms. The chalet can comfortably sleep up to 14 adults.
The chalet has a bright and modern design and feels homely with its log fire and lots of bright window areas.
The position means you get wonderful views of La Tania and it gets a lot of the sunshine. Its location is fantastically close to the Moretta Blanche run and it's great for the Après-ski too.
Also featured in the chalet is an outdoor hot tub where you can soothe your muscles and relax after a day on the slopes.
This self-catered accommodation includes:
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet on arrival
- Chalet Manager on hand during your stay to ensure all runs smoothly
- Welcome pack on arrival, which would include milk, juice, cereal, butter, jams, sugar, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cleaning products for the kitchen and toilet paper.
- Fresh bread will be delivered to the chalet early each morning
- Linen, towels and tea towels (beds made on arrival)
- Cots and high chairs provided if required
- A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks
- The end of week deep clean.