Chalet Rose Blanc is a traditional Savoyard chalet, with the most ski-in ski-out access to the slopes of La Plagne. The chalet sleeps up to 10 in five bedrooms spread across three floors. A large comfortable living room and a fully equipped kitchen are found on the first floor of the chalet. The living room is brought and spacious with a warming log fire and access to a balcony with stunning mountain views.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee