Chalet Ours de Neige in Courchevel 1650 is a charming freestanding chalet with brilliant access to the centre of town. The chalet has four bedrooms that can sleep up to eight guests and is a wonderful option for groups of friends and families. The chalet has wood-panelling throughout giving it an authentic French style, with furniture to match.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee