Chalet Lapin de Neige is wood-panelled throughout and has a large attractive open fireplace. Much of the furniture is authentically French in style and is complemented by the window dressings, which together give this chalet an attractive rustic appearance. This, and the comfort of all rooms with en suite facilities, makes this chalet a real home-from-home and fantastic value for a resort of this calibre.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee