Chalet Dharkoum Lama is a chalet apartment which is part of the Darkoum property; a four-storey chalet containing three wonderful apartments (Dharkoum Kalo, Lama and Makan).
Located in Courchevel 1850 and close to the Bellecote piste that leads into the resort centre, making it virtually ski-in ski-out and perfect for families. The village centre is a 15-minute walk to the village centre.
Dharkoum Lama accommodates up to 7 guests over four bedrooms and is entirely independent with a spacious, open plan living area with balcony and log fire and a dedicated chalet host.
This bright and airy apartment is comfortably furnished and arranged over a single floor, with a spacious open plan living and dining area complete with log fireplace and dramatic panoramic alpine views through wrap around windows. The chalet boasts flat screen TV, DVD player, Apple TV and a Bluetooth soundbar.
Lama boasts one double en-suite bedroom as well as a double room and twin/double bedroom that share a family bathroom. There is also a small single bedroom. Each of the bedrooms has a TV with UK Freeview.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights.
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu.