Built around an atmospheric cobbled courtyard at an altitude of 2000m and surrounded on two sides by piste, the five chalets of Le Village characterize the ultimate in ski-in ski-out convenience. Light and airy rooms make the most of the picture windows and the views from the front to Les Bergers and the Altiport to the left.
There is an indoor hot tub, sauna, and twin bedroom with en-suite facilities and access to outside at ground floor level. The main entrance can be found on the first floor and another en-suite twin, and a beautiful, light living space of kitchen opening to the dining area, to the living room.
On the second floor, one twin bedroom and one double bedroom, both en-suite complete the chalet. This chalet offers a lot of privacy and has truly spectacular views.
This is a contactless catered chalet
Rather than chalet staff to prepare your meals, your food will be supplied to your chalet so you can simply heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat.
Before your arrival, the fridges and cupboards will be stocked with food and drink, for breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner 6 nights a week. For more information click here
Our Contactless Catering Service includes the following:
- Breakfast every day (including, coffee, tea, fruit juice, cereals, eggs, bacon, bread, jam etc)
- Afternoon tea – cakes, biscuits, fresh fruit
- 3-course dinner 6 out of 7 nights
- Beer, plus unlimited red and white wine
- Selection of teas and coffee
- Premium chalets also include champagne for your first night, a ‘kir’ aperitif before dinner, selection of cheeses and port, and premium items on the menu