Travel with confidence knowing...
- Your package holiday is protected with ABTA and ATOL
- Complimentary Covid-19 medical cover
- Stress Free holidays with all-inclusive
Complimentary Covid-19 Medical Assistance Cover
To allow you to book with confidence all stays with flights departing between 1st July 2020 and 30th April 2021 are covered by the operators new Covid-19 insurance.
This insurance ensures that:
If you fell ill with Covid-19 while travelling all medical expenses will be covered including:
- Medical expenses in case of hospitalisation
- GP appointments
- Covid-19 testing
- Transportation costs to testing facilities
In the unfortunate event requiring you to go to hospital, these will also be covered:
- Cost of stay for a companion
- Accompaniment of children
- Urgent medical care transfer if needed
If a lockdown or quarantine is required, housing will be provided for you and if you cannot fly home, new flights will be provided for you once it's safe for you to travel and in agreement with local sanitary rules.
Please note: The Medical Cover does not cover consequences of global COVID situations such as a border lockdown, curtailment and quarantine without sickness involved.
Stress-free packages – why go all-inclusive
With one booking everything is taken care of; there is no need to organise separate accommodation, flights, transfers, activities and entertainment because this is all covered under their all-inclusive packages. Their holidays also include delicious cuisine, tasty snacks and all drinks which means there is no need to bring your wallet or purse out with you. Booking an all-inclusive holiday means that the hard work has already been done and all you have to do is turn up to the airport on time and everything else will be taken care of.
Resort Coronavirus Measures
- The capacity of their resorts is limited to 2/3 maximum occupancy to allow safe distancing. Ground markings will be set up in all waiting areas (reception, restaurants, reception of children's clubs & waiting for sports activities) to ensure the correct distances are respected.
- In their restaurants: a minimum distance of 1m between tables and between the two backs of chairs will be respected, an extension of the opening hours of service, additional table service and individual portions will be offered.
More thorough and frequent cleaning
- Of all common areas including restaurants and bars.
- Of sports equipment after each use
- Of Spa cabins (when the conditions cannot be met certain areas will be closed)
- Rooms will be disinfected after each check-out with the sheets and bath towels washed at more than 70°. Daily cleaning will also be carried out in the contact areas. The rooms will be regularly ventilated, and filters cleaned (air conditioning, ventilation).
- Hand sanitiser dispensers will be available throughout the Resort for their teams and customers
In-depth health measures
- A frontal temperature check will also be carried out with the GOs/GEs of certain departments at their service intake and will be offered to GMs at different times of their stay (compulsory in certain cases depending on the countries/regions or in accordance with local law)
- Presence of a doctor and/or a nurse in all their resorts.
- Protocols have been created in the event of a suspected Covid-19 case within the resort
Ski with peace of mind
- Ski start times will be staggered to all the operator to limit ski room capacity to fewer people and offer more space to guests
- Ski lessons will continue to run as normal, the only changes are that masks will be mandatory for instructors and children above 11 years old when participants gather at the beginning and end of lessons. All materials and equipment will be sanitised before use.
- Personal lockers and equipment rental will be allocated for the whole week. Then meticulous disinfection of locks and lockers will be carried out at the end of each stay.
Information is correct as of 5th October 2020