Ski holidays with effective but discrete Covid-19 protocols
This operator will be introducing the following sensible, effective but discrete protocols to allow you to enjoy your ski chalet holiday in a safe environment:
- The operator is satisfied that the travel test regulations in order to enter France and Switzerland before reaching the chalets are sufficient that no further checks are required when you arrive.
- For the operator's larger chalets with communal areas, guests will be required to scan their QR code before their holiday to prove they are double vaccinated.
- All the operator's staff are double vaccinated and are temperature checked every day.
- The operator will sanitise rooms before arrival. Guests can choose not to have their room serviced during their stay if they wish.
- Guests may be expected to wear a mask in some communal areas. Staff will wear masks when in guests areas in the chalet.
- Guests can expect an increased frequency of cleaning all common areas and spas using anti-viral techniques.