Ski holidays with effective but discrete Covid-19 protocols
This operator will be introducing the following sensible, effective but discrete protocols to allow you to enjoy your ski chalet holiday in a safe environment:
- Before coming to the airport or entering the chalet they ask you to testify that you have not shown any Covid symptoms in the previous 14 days and they will give you a quick temperature check on arrival.
- Their staff will have a Covid check at the beginning of the season and are temperature checked when they enter the chalet every day. They will be isolated if they fail the temperature check and show additional Covid related symptoms.
- Staff will wear a mask in the chalet but not in the kitchen area, they therefore ask that guests refrain from entering the kitchen area at any time.
- Rooms will be sanitised before arrival and serviced on departure only. A linen or towel change only on request.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all common areas and spas using the latest anti-viral techniques in all areas of the chalet.
They think that these measures will provide a sensible balance of safety and security whilst not imposing too much on usual service and your enjoyment. They are also coherent with local regulations at the current time which might of course change between now and your holiday. They will always do their best to interpret the guidance in such a way that they minimise your inconvenience whilst protecting your health. With these precautions in place they aim to minimise the threat of Coronavirus so you can still have a fantastic ski holiday.
Information is correct as of 5th October 2020