Your money is safe
- This operator is ATOL & ABTA protected. These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Staying safe on holiday
For the accommodation the operator manages:
- All staff will have COVID-specific hygiene training, along with safety equipment (PPE).
- The team will be disinfecting all communal areas several times a day, with deep cleans every transfer day.
- There will be midweek room cleans, but you can choose not to have it if you prefer no one goes into your room.
- There will no longer be any self-service food. Meals will be served from a buffet or at tables—distanced from other tables—by staff wearing appropriate PPE.
- Local staff will have temperature checks before every shift. Resort reps will manage everything from a central point, electronically and over the phone where possible.
- They will not be offering any après events for large amounts of people, to reduce risk for everyone on holiday.
- Opening hours and numbers of guests in spa areas, hot tubs and swimming pools may be restricted, depending on local regulations. Where they are open, there will be lots of extra cleaning and disinfecting.
- Everyone, including staff, will be expected to wear masks when travelling on any public transport to and from the resort, in line with all local regulations.
- All partner hotels will be managed locally, compliant with the COVID-19 laws of that country. They will only work with carefully chosen, trusted partners.
With you at every step
- The team are available to give advice while customers are preparing to go away.
- When on holiday, local staff will be there to support guests if they need it. The tour operator would like their customers to know—they are never on their own.
- Once it was clear that destinations were shutting down, and that lockdown was coming, the operator got everyone home as fast as possible.
Information is correct as of 7th October 2020