Nendaz is a great purpose built resort ideal for a weekend on the slopes. As part of the 4 Valleys ski area you have access to 400km of piste.
Much of the piste in Nendaz is suited to the less experienced skiers making the resort perfect for beginners and intermediates.
Though Nendaz is smaller and quieter than Verbier, it still offers good skiing and all the local amenities you need while in the mountains.
- Return economy scheduled flights from London to Turin, Geneva or Milan
- Car hire/Transfers
- Accommodation based on 2 people sharing a room. Board basis is as shown above.
What's not included
- Ski lift passes (these can be purchased in resort on arrival)
- Ski/Board and boot rental
- Travel Insurance (this is essential! - make sure you are covered!)
- Ski school or tuition