Flexible Terms and Conditions Addendum
Updated: 15th May 2020
This temporay addendum to our normal terms and conditions outlines the changes you can make to your booking between your deposit payment and final balance due date. These are to be read in conjunction with our main terms and conditions found on our website and issued to you at the time of booking.
1. Low deposit and no amendment fees, apply to new tailor-made bookings only where Ski Solutions are acting as the principal
2. Any amendments need to be made by your balance due date which is 12 weeks before departure. Travel dates can be changed to any date before 30th April 2022. In the event a change within 12 weeks of departure, normal terms will apply
3. If you change your flight, hotel or departure date to a more expensive holiday, you will need to pay the difference. Equally if it’s a lower priced holiday, you will pay the new lower amount
4. The low deposit is non-refundable but 100% financially secure through our ATOL and ABTA schemes of financial protection
5. Certain holidays may be excluded from the policy – your account manager will advise you at the time of quotation
6. Certain flights have to be paid for at the time of booking and will be non-refundable (unless the airline decides to issue a policy offering greater flexibility). In any event, we will mirror the applicable policy of the airline and make this clear to you at the time of booking.
7. A number of hotels on our website still require a deposit at the time of booking. This will be non-refundable and in addition to our £150 deposit. If you select one of these hotels your account manager will outline this to you clearly so you can decide accordingly. Our advice at the moment is where possible to book into hotels which do not require enhanced deposits which allow you to take advantage of the generous flexibility we have managed to secure with hundreds of our favourite ski hotels and apartments across the world
8. Certain ski resorts offer early booking rates on lift passes and ski hire which require immediate payment and in many cases are non-refundable. In the event of purchasing a lift pass at a non-refundable rate, payment will be required at the time of booking and will be non-refundable (unless the resort decides to issue a policy offering greater flexibility). In any event, we will mirror the applicable policy of the resort and make this clear to you at the time of booking.
9. New bookings only from 15th May 2020
10. Not in conjunction with any other offer
11. £50 off per person only applicable to tailor-made ski hotel bookings. New bookings only. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Minimum spend of £1000pp applies.