Built in traditional style but with modern décor, Chalet Joly has a pleasant open-plan lounge/dining area with alpine furnishings, opening onto a sun-trap balcony which benefits from excellent views of the pistes and surrounding area. Chalet Joly has been been refurbished to provide an extra level of comfort so all rooms are en suite. This quintessentially French chalet is comfortable and inviting, just what you want after a day on the mountain.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast and your evening meals are provided 6 days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on one evening.
Please note: there is a bunk bed in the hall which shares a bathroom with room 5. This bunk bed is for children only and is available when a group takes the whole chalet (these children cannot eat with the main group).