Terms & Conditions
Ski Solutions Coral Eyewear Instagram Competition Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to this prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Ski Solutions Ltd in partnership with Coral Eyewear.
Eligibility to enter
3. Entrants must be aged 18+ and live in the UK.
4. The prize will be as follows:
2 ski goggles provided by Coral Eyewear. One to the competition winner and one to winner's tagged person on Instagram.
5. Competition closes at 23:59 at 05/03/23.
6. The winners will be drawn at random by Ski Solutions.
7. This prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
8. Ski goggles are subject to availability. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
9. The decision of Ski Solutions regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. Winners will be notified by Ski Solutions on 06.03.2023 via Instagram Direct Message.
Claiming the prize
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within 24 hours, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
13. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Ski Solutions for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
14. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Ski Solutions Data Protection Policy, accessible here: https://www.skisolutions.com/privacy-policy
Limitation of Liability
15. Ski Solutions does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
16. Ski Solutions reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
17. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.