Brexit and Your Ski Holiday

Brexit and Your Ski Holiday

For holidays departing this winter, we recommend you check the latest guidance at

Check to see if your passport will still be valid. If you have a British passport, you will need to have at least six months left on your passport and your passport must have been issued within the last 10 years.

The European Health Insurance Card is still valid in the EU until the expiry date on the card. Once it expires, you’ll need to apply for a GHIC (Global Health Insurance Card) to replace it. If you do not have an EHIC, you can get a GHIC, find out more here:

You will need to take out comprehensive travel insurance with sufficient healthcare cover, including cover for existing medical conditions and any activities you plan to do. 

Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility, and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates.


    Loading deals...


    We use cookies to give you a superior browsing experience. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.