Perfect for families looking for a home from home feel, Chalet Taureau proves that the best things come in smaller packages. The open-plan living/dining area is decorated with lovely local furnishings and comes complete with wood-burning stove, giving a cosy and intimate atmosphere. The large balcony allows you to take in the mountain air in peace, while the chalet’s convenient location on the second floor of the residence (accessed via a lift) also means that guests can benefit from the use of the sauna in the Altitude complex.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.
This chalet is also available as a flexible-catered chalet. Pay one price for the whole chalet for the week and your flexible chalet stay will include:
· Welcome hamper on arrival (1 litre of UHT milk, 2 baguettes, 1 small pack of butter, 50 English tea, 1 small jar of coffee, 4 bin bags, 4 toilet rolls, salt & pepper, 1 bottle of red wine, 1 litre of orange juice, 4 dishwasher tablets)
· Beds made and bath and hand towels for each person
· Daily cleaning of communal areas and bathrooms 6 days per week
· TV and DVD player in living area
· Delivery of any pre-booked lift passes to your chalet (lift passes are not included in the holiday price)
· Resort representative
With a flexible catered chalet you have the option of adding on catered meals (on all or some days) and other extras so that you can make your chalet holiday exactly as you’d like it. Please call us to discuss the available options.