Whilst the other St Moritz may be the traditional home to the rich and famous set of Europe, in this Chalet St Moritz you can still live the high life as you look down on the village and valley below from the balcony of this gorgeous chocolate box chalet. The open-plan living/dining area in the chalet is full of alpine character with a feature fireplace to relax in front of and all the bedrooms benefit from en-suite facilities. La Plagne is named ‘the paradise resort’ with fantastic skiing on offer, but after you have experienced the sauna and enjoyed the phenomenal views in this property, we warn you, you may struggle to leave!
Chalet St Moritz is perched on a hillside, perfectly located for you to enjoy both the resort town and the skiing without having to compromise one for the other. La Plagne 1800 resort centre is a mere 200m (approx.) downhill stroll away and the skiing only 300m (approx.).
Included in your chalet stay:
· 7 mornings of continental breakfast with cooked options including eggs on 5 days
· 5 days afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés and unlimited Silver grade wine during dinner on 5 nights
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.
Please note: The hillside location of this chalet means access is via steps which can be snowy so suitable footwear and easy to carry bags are recommended.