In the hamlet of Le Laisinant, Chalet Premiere Neige offers an excellent location for the skiing. It is 50 metres (approx.) from the Laisinant Express lift, which allows access to the whole ski area and in normal snow conditions, it is possible to ski down from the Solaise bowl to just behind the chalet on a blue piste. The ski bus stop is just 80 metres (approx.) from the chalet and the centre of Val d’Isère is an 800 metres (approx.) stroll or a short bus ride away.
This beautiful chalet boasts a lovely spacious living/dining area with high wooden beams, stylish seating and a large open fire. French doors open on to a terrace with great views. All bedrooms enjoy en-suite facilities and are pleasantly furnished. The suites, where children enjoy half-price places and reductions are offered for 3rd and 4th occupants, are ideal for families or groups looking for a comfortable and convenient stay in this top resort.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés with unlimited superior silver grade wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
The cooked option at breakfast, afternoon tea and your evening meals are provided five days per week, enabling you to sample a local restaurant on two evenings.
Family friendly: A private nanny service is available for guests of this chalet. Please call us to discuss the options available.