Except for rising from the snow rather than the ashes, Chalet Phoenix certainly rivals the stature of the magnificent bird it is named after. The dining room is stylish and elegant, in keeping with the quality of finish throughout the whole of the chalet. The large, inviting living area has enough space for all on large comfy sofas and comes complete with a warming stove. Guests in Chalet Phoenix are often found glass in hand on the huge 270º panoramic balcony which has incredible views of the mountains All the bedrooms have beautifully finished en-suite bathrooms as well as the luxury of Jacuzzi baths. Loosen up your ski legs in the chalet’s private sauna or why not indulge in a beauty treatment or two in the residence’s spa (payable locally). The complex also has an infinity pool, gym, on-site bar and terrace.
Chalet Phoenix takes pride of place in the centre of Val Thorens in the newly built area of the Balcons Residence. This position offers excellent access to the skiing, just 200 metres (approx.) from the piste. The Plein Sud lift goes straight past the complex and competent skiers can enjoy the convenience of skiing practically to the door in good conditions. For beginners, the shuttle bus stops right outside the reception area for access to the other lifts. The shops, lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are just a short walk away.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 4 course evening meals with specially designed menus, including pre-dinner aperitifs and canapés, unlimited superior wine during dinner, a cheeseboard and after dinner tea/coffee and chocolates
· Fresh fruit basket during your stay
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.