This cosy chalet apartment has proven a runaway success and early booking is recommended. All the rooms are compact and benefit from the comfort of private or en-suite facilities. The attractive open-plan living/dining area is decorated with lovely local furnishings and offers a fireplace and a sunny, south facing balcony. The nightlife, including the famous ‚'Frog & Roastbeef', is just a short walk away.
Chalet Peclet has very easy access to the superb snow-sure skiing of Val Thorens. It is only 75 metres from the Stade draglift and other piste runs just above, making it possible for capable skiers to virtually ski back to the door. The ski school meeting point is 200 metres and the lively bars and restaurants of Val Thorens are 100 metres away.
Included in your chalet stay:
· Buffet breakfast with cooked options including eggs
· Afternoon tea/coffee and freshly baked cake or biscuits
· 3 course evening meals with unlimited wine during dinner
· Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
· Resort representative and Wi-Fi
This chalet is fully catered five nights of the week.